Last updated: September 27, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either "the Company","We", "Us" or "Our" in thisAgreement) refers to Portaire Limited, 2, Television Centre, 101 Wood Lane, London W12 7FR.
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: United Kingdom
Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General DataProtection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing ofPersonal Data.
Device means any device that can access the Service such asa computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
Facebook Fan Page is a public profile named BambiniCollections specifically created by the Company on the Facebook social network, accessible from https://www.facebook.com/wearebambini
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating toYou such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself(for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Bambini Collections, accessible from https://www.bambinicollections.co
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identifyYou. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Usage data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such asYour Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of ourService that You visit, the time and date ofYour visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device uniqueID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of ourService may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. FlashCookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for BrowserCookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read"Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of ourService and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons(also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or"Session" Cookies.Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when Yougo offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your webbrowser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies byTermsFeed.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services availablethrough the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help toauthenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without theseCookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We onlyuse these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You usethe Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. Thepurpose of theseCookies is to provide You with a more personal experience andto avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use theWebsite.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to theWebsite and how users use theWebsite. The information gathered via theseCookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. Thisis because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymousidentifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We mayalso use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of theWebsite to see how our users react to them.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regardingcookies, please visit our Cookies Policy or theCookies section of our PrivacyPolicy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can giveYou access to different functionalities of the Service that are available toYou as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- To deliver targeted advertising to You:We may use Your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third-party vendors who do so) tailored to Your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may shareYour personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may shareYour information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessaryfor the purposes set out in this PrivacyPolicy. We will retain and use YourPersonal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (forexample, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicablelaws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. UsageData is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this datais used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of OurService, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer timeperiods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company'soperating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in theprocessing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to —and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, countryor other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differthan those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose YourPersonal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests bypublic authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief thatsuch action is necessary to:
· Comply with a legal obligation
· Protect and defend the rights orproperty of the Company
· Prevent or investigate possiblewrongdoing in connection with the Service
· Protect the personal safety ofUsers ofthe Service or the public
· Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that nomethod of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protectYour Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing ofYour Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. Thesethird-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information aboutYour activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyse the use ofour Service.
Google Analytics is a webanalytics service offered by Google that tracks andreports website traffic.Google uses the data collected to track and monitor theuse of our Service.This data is shared with other Google services. Google mayuse the collecteddata to contextualise and personaliSe the ads of its ownadvertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit theGoogle Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing orpromotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. Youmay opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us byfollowing the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send orby contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails toYou.
Mailchimp is an email marketing sending service provided by The RocketScience Group LLC.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In thatcase, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. paymentprocessors).
These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transferinformation about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their PrivacyPolicies and to enable Us to:
· Measure and analyse traffic andbrowsing activity on Our Service
· Show advertisements for our productsand/or services to You on third-party websites or apps
· Measure and analyse the performance ofOur advertising campaigns
Some of these third-party vendors may use non-cookie technologies that maynot be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may notpermit You to block such technologies. You can use the following third-partytools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose ofserving You interest-based advertising:
· The NAI's opt-out platform:http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
· The EDAA's opt-out platformhttp://www.youronlinechoices.com/
· The DAA's opt-out platform:http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
You may opt-out of all personalised advertising by enabling privacy featureson Your mobile device such as Limit Ad Tracking (iOS) and Opt Out of AdsPersonalisation (Android). See Your mobile device Help system for moreinformation.
The third-party vendors We use are:
Perfect Audience remarketing service is provided by NowSpots Inc.
You can opt-out of Perfect Audience remarketing by visiting these pages:Platform Opt-out (http://pixel.prfct.co/coo) and Partner Opt-out (http://ib.adnxs.com/optout).
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision ofPersonal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
You have the right under this PrivacyPolicy, and by law if You are within the EU, to:
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your PersonalData on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processingYour Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data.You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, YourPersonal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdrawYour consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation andopposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Youridentity before responding to such requests. IfYou make a request, We will tryour best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a DataProtection Authority about Ourcollection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are inthe European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authorityin the EEA.
Facebook Fan Page
Data Controller for the Facebook Fan Page
The Company is the Data Controller of YourPersonal Data collected whileusing the Service. As operator of the FacebookFan Page https://www.facebook.com/wearebambini,theCompany and the operator of the social network Facebook are JointControllers.
The Company has entered into agreements with Facebook that define the termsfor use of the Facebook Fan Page, amongother things. These terms are mostlybased on the Facebook Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
We use the Facebook Insights function in connection with the operation ofthe Facebook Fan Page and on the basis of theGDPR, in order to obtainanonymised statistical data about Our users.
For this purpose, Facebook places a Cookie on the device of the uservisiting Our Facebook Fan Page. Each Cookie contains a unique identifier codeand remains active for a period of two years, except when it is deleted beforethe end of this period.
Facebook receives, records and processes the information stored in theCookie, especially when the user visits theFacebook services, services that areprovided by other members of the FacebookFan Page and services by othercompanies that use Facebook services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowinglycollect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. IfYou are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Uswith Personal Data, please contact Us. IfWe become aware that We have collectedPersonal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parentalconsent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Yourinformation and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may requireYour parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content,privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
· By email: firstname.lastname@example.org